Thursday 7 December 2006

How do you tell

Someone Kal know's thinks they've changed.
They've grown up, moved on and become a bigger person.

I don't think they have. I think it's a game, a deadly dangerous game with their life and someone elses.

There are things I count as being an adult, that contistute growing up.

Responsibility is first. For everything you do. I don't make excuses. I don't beg for forgiveness, all of my mistakes are my own. I am the one who was late. I am the one who didnt return the call. It's all my fault.

And consideration. How does what I'm doing affect someone else. It does, and you know it does.

If you can't follow either of those, then you have not grown up and it's unfair of you to declare that you have.

One person in particular, has regressed as far as I can see.
Spending your time with irresponsible people and taking actions to hurt someone does not a grown up make.

Do you hear me? Grow up and act like the adult you claim to be. Stop hiding behind excuses.
How's that for directness....


And while my mood sits as bitter as it does, what the hell is wrong with the average person. Why can't a decent conversation be held....Why can't the truth be told.........

I gave a speech last weekend, which I sorely missed. Maybe I should move back into a speaking job, I love talking and the deep voice of Kal overpowers all.

Then again.......why get a job I'd enjoy. I'm only a guest.

No comments: