Thursday 10 August 2006

Lost forever

I sit here alone.

Where are the people I love?
This is the problem we face from building your own family.
Making one from your friends, choosing the people you love and trust.

When growing up, your family is with you. They are in the house, in your mind, you can see and hear them.

If you become afraid or lonely you can smell them in the air, or hear them breathing as they sleep.

But as we grow, and become stronger and more independent, the roles change.

You move to being alone, and then form your own family.
But it's not the same.

Something from life is gone.

There are new pleasures, new comforts, more things to make you feel at home.

But deep down inside, you've still lost something you had..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mystery Man

Who is this I wonder.

Thank you for the link
xx

I should link you I suppose.